We've designed all our classes to be safe and effective for all levels of ability. If you're currently experiencing pain, or are in the early stages of recovering from an injury, we suggest you start with beginners Yoga or Pilates.
If you're currently experiencing pain, or are in the early stages of recovering from an injury, we suggest you start with beginners Yoga or Pilates.
For those who are into the higher levels of your rehab programmes (Connect and Control or Movement and Maximise) then you may wish to start with the intermediate level Yoga and Pilates and try a beginner Strength and Conditioning Class.
Please note that our instructors are always available on the live chat, should you have a question.
The health benefits of our rehab classes include:
- improved flexibility
- increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of your abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks (the ‘core muscles’ of your body)
- balanced muscular strength on both sides of your body
- enhanced muscular control of your back and limbs
- improved stabilisation of your spine
- improved posture
- rehabilitation or prevention of injuries related to muscle imbalances
- improved physical coordination and balance
- relaxation of your shoulders, neck and upper back
- safe rehabilitation of joint and spinal injuries
- prevention of musculoskeletal injuries
- increased lung capacity and circulation through deep breathing
- improved concentration
- increased body awareness
- stress management and relaxation.